The Glass Capitol is in alpha, and is not yet open to the public.
We are working hard to fully complete our community lobbying platform and make it accessible to citizens in all 50 states. At this stage we are accepting only a few qualified test petitions from Louisville and Kentucky. National initiatives will be introduced at a later date. Test petitions are free, and ready to share on any digital platform. These petitions help you facilitate calls to the KY General Assembly or Louisville Metro Council through digital means. If you’re interested in creating a test petition, contact us using the form below.
Nothing entered in this box is saved by The Glass Capitol
Click to Call
This service only works for louisville ky.
If you're in Louisville and this still didn't work use an address for best results
If you're not in Louisville and want TGC for your locality, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For best results use
Tips for calling
- Introduce yourself with your full name, include your zip code, address, and whether or not you are a constituent.
- Be sure to tell the staffer if you would be interested in a formal response
- If you bring up any legislative work, state the resolution number and the name of the Bill: E.X.: H.R. 620: The Educations and Reform Act of 2017.
- State why you want the legislator to support or dismiss the bill.
- Be courteous, speak slowly and clearly. Your message will be better received if it is understood.